Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My personalities of the year


My #ManofTheYear >>>   Pastor David Ibiyeomie


Although I have never met him  before but those 30mins I spend to watch him preach on #AIT 7am every Sunday has positively affected my IQ. Am bigger, better and fully prepped up for the
new year. It got to a point during the year that I wondered how come David Ibiyeomie does not have a church in Abuja?? If I had found one I for don run comot for #NEBC *hope PastorG is not seeing this* (covers face). Hes usual slogan has got me going “it is not over until you win”

 

My #WomanofTheYear >>>> Dame Patience Jonathan (Mama Peace)
 

 I couldn't think for long before arriving at my Woman of The Year. Despite all the fiery darts of the enemy, this woman is standing. This woman literally went to hell and came back. God in His infinite mercies did not allow the enemies to triumph over her.

I can still remember clearly the incidents that surrounded her trip to early in the year. I also listened to her testimony during the thanksgiving service organized for her. Only God could have delivered her.  Mama Peace ,please dedicate the rest of your life to God.

 

My #EnterprenueroftheYear >>> Mr Tony Elumelu
 

I want to setup my own foundation just like Tony Elumelu.  He is a man driven by vision, who sees his home country and his continent not without hope, but as opportunities that are competitive,
flourishing, and viable—opportunities with the capacity to have quantitative positive change for the continent’s people—for the few who dare.

 The recent investment in the Ughelli power plant, will inject more power into the grid, getting the power plant to 65% of its 1000MW capacity by 2015. The juice processing plant in Benue, thanks to Teragro (a Transcorp subsidiary), could in time be a lifeline for fruit farmers in the middle belt, providing them with a buyer for fruit that would otherwise be left to rot on trees. He is a man who realises that time is short and there is a lot of work to do.

My #SportsmanoftheYear >>> Vincent Enyama

 

 Vincent Enyeama (born 29 August 1982) is a Nigerian football goalkeeper. Since 2002, he has played for the national team of Nigeria. He currently plays for Lille OSC who he signed for in June 2011. The Nigeria international goalie won the award ahead of the likes of PSG's Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Edison Cavani, after raking in majority of the votes cast.  Enyeama raked in 71% of the votes, miles ahead of Ibrahimovic's 19% and Cavani's 10%. Enyeama has been impressive for Lille this season, since he was installed as the club's first choice goalkeeper by Rene Girard. The 31-year-old who has also been shortlisted for the Glo/CAF African footballer of the Year Award
has conceded in only two of the 13 games played this season.

He has great reflexes and is reliable when it comes to one-on-one situations.

 
My #Bloggerof theYear >>> Linda Ikeji

 

At a very tender age of 10 years, Linda began a hobby of writing. The fiction she wrote were
commended by her family and friends. As time went by she developed a passion for news.
Some few days back Linda posted a picture of a newly completed duplex she built for her dad in their village. I was so touched. I told God that I would love to do even something bigger for my parents.

 So far Linda Ikeji has purchased two brand new cars, her dream car, which is a 2008 Toyota Camry
that she bought about in 2011. She said: ‘‘I’ve been dreaming about this car ever since I saw it two years ago, and I was finally able to pay for it two days ago, after making savings for nearly four months. The most exciting part is that I have a blog to show it off. At least now some people go no say my ‘levels don change’.
She of late obtained an Infinity FX 35 SUV costing over N8 million. A very sweet child to her parents, she acquired a multi-million 5-bedroom duplex for her parents in Surulere, Lagos.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment