Saturday, April 13, 2013

“I miss everything about my daughter” – Late Cynthia’s father, General Osokogu opens up on the tragedy

Pathologist reports recently presented in court revealed in detail the horrible way late Cynthia Osokogu died claiming she was bruised, bitten and strangled by her killers. Osokogu’s attackers were said to be friends she met on Facebook who lured her to meet up at Cosmilla Hotel, Lakeview Estate, Festac Town, Lagos on July 22, 2012. Following the recent revelation, her heart-broken father, Gen. Frank Osokogu, (Rtd.) spoke out on how much he missed his little girl who was taken away from him aged 25. “I miss everything, everything about my daughter, especially the circumstances the whole thing happened. But we have had problems, especially in winding up the business she was running before she died. But that is okay and that’s all I want to say for now,” he had said in a telephone interview with reporters. culled from The Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment