Sunday, April 21, 2013

Only Sango, Ogun deities can stop politicians from being corrupt – Alex Akinyele

                                      

At 75, why won’t I know? If I don’t know, then what have I done and how have I lived? You want to tell me I have not gone to a shrine before? I know all these things.

Why am I all over the places? Do you think I closed my eyes to all these things? I don’t, or do you want me to tell you that I am Alex Akinyele who knows only one God, that I have never being to a shrine before?

If you come to our area in Ondo State, there is what we call ‘Aiyelala.’ It is a terrible deity. If you swear there and you steal, you will become dead in no time.

 Let them all go there and swear. We need terrible things to turn us to the way of God. If you stole and you are taken to Oyo; to the shrine of ‘sango,’ and they perform their rituals on you, you will see the consequence immediately. We have all these powers but we don’t use them. That is the only way I think we can cleanse Nigeria. I say it and I mean it and I don’t care if anybody says I am not a Christian. 

 I am a true Christian, I believe in God but we have to call a spade a spade. These corrupt Nigerians don’t have sense of shame. Sometime ago, a thief was to leave the prison and then they rolled out the drums with ‘aso-ebi’ to receive him.

Is that right? Also, when Alamieyeseigha returned from prison, there was a crowd-pulling service held for him and the Bishop that preached was lamenting. Where is our integrity and sense of honesty? These are the beginning and the end of our problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment